Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:14:27 -0600

B.D.:

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-56063.html

Wonderful!

>The images were shot in digital with the E-1, and converted to BW using
>something called PowerRetouch..lens was the E-1s 50 f2 macro, which is
>the equivalent of a 100 f2 in 35 mm...No reaction from Grand Dad to the
>'monster' SLR...the granddaughter eventually spoted me, as you can see.

What kind of shutter lag do you have on the E1?  About the same as a film
SLR?  You're getting some wonderful shots with that new fangled contraption.

The real difference I see is that my M6 will be usable in another 10 years.
Your E1 won't be.  :)

Eric

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] PAW)