Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:47:55 -0500

Okay...I was going to wait till tomorrow to come clean...but I've
decided that that's too nasty...
The images were shot in digital with the E-1, and converted to BW using
something called PowerRetouch..lens was the E-1s 50 f2 macro, which is
the equivalent of a 100 f2 in 35 mm...No reaction from Grand Dad to the
'monster' SLR...the granddaughter eventually spoted me, as you can see.
What was nice was knowing before I left the Pete's that I had a good
image, so I asked the grandfather if he has Email, handed him my card
and told him to Email me and I'd be happy to send him a couple images. I
could have also done that with film, but wouldn't know what I really did
or didn't have until I got the film back.

B. D.