Subject: RE: [Leica] OT (of course) Crisco
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:32:10 -0500

All this talk about Crisco reminds me of some third grade - I'm sure
sexist - joke, the punch line of which was "fat in the can" - but I
can't remember the damn setup. Which is probably just as well.:-) It
also takes me back to my childhood and the radio soaps sponsored by
Crisco - to say nothing of the fact that my mother always cooked with
it. Pure vegetable shortening - dietetically correct before its time.:-)