Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG archives have new volume
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:34:28 -0800

Phong wrote:

> For now, here's the URL
> www.photovillage.com
>
> I highly recommend Rich based on his services,
> and am pleased to hear that he helps Brian with the LUG.
>
> - Phong

I've been at odds in a way with Rich from a year or two agos
altercations with me getting pissed off at something. Perhaps if was I
felt he had a heavy finger on the send key? I've unblocked him and will
recommend him as well as send some of my own money his way.
I'll also need to smooth things over with Stephen Gandy as I've
discovered the inside track on the nature of that old misunderstanding
and owe him a bit of an apology.
Let's see who or what else?

Here's to all the women who's hearts I've broken and small animals I've
run over with my car!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com