Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG archives have new volume
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:23:20 -0800

Jack Herron wrote:

> Brian,
>     Might I suggest that, if  Photo Village has a website, you include the
> URL in such messages.  In that way, possibly some of the rest of us could
> express our gratitude in concrete (read "$") terms. ;)
> Cheers,
> Jack
> Jack C. Herron
> 8118 E. 20th St.
> Tucson, AZ 85710
> 520 885-6933

We need a way - a home base so we can fairly contribute to the expenses
which Brian is accruing for us. They'd be certainly no way to repay him
for his time. OR would there be?
In the past i recall Marc James Small taking up various collections but
his schedule may be too full now. Other plans should be made and i think
a structure imposed, a nice one of course if at all possible.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Message from "Jack Herron" <jackherron@cox.com> (Re: [Leica] LUG archives have new volume)