Subject: RE: [Leica] the eternal Q: which for a 2nd M camera?
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 23:36:06 -0700

Richard--

Remember that during the year, many dealers put their demo cameras on sale,
and many of the reps provide some very nice, mint-condition cameras to their
dealers for very good prices, too. If you keep your dealer apprised of what
you are looking for, most will tag those items in their demo inventory, or
have their reps do the same with their demo collections, and when it comes
time to sell, you can pick up some exceptional deals that way.

We have had cameras and lenses come to us through our rep that have never
been out of the boxes but once--if that many times--and yet they are sold at
great prices because they have been registered to the dealers and reps. All
of these come with one-year warranties, and in some cases, the warranties
can be extended, too.

Good luck!

Kit