Subject: Re: [Leica] the eternal Q: which for a 2nd M camera?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 22:16:35 -0800

At 07:48 PM 11/8/2003 -0800, Ted Grant wrote:
>...Richard from experience!
>
>Don't mix 'em! You'll drive yourself crazy within a few hours or maybe
>minutes if you are working both at the same time.

Ted, the problem with your argument is that.... YOU ARE right :-)! I guess
I will save up the pennies to get the Noctilux, then get another M7. Yup,
that's it!!!

p.s. I saw my first real live Noctilux today, behind the windows in the
Keeble & Shucat Leica display. After envisioning how huge it's going to be,
it actually looks sort of smaller than I though. May be it's the windows,
or may be it's the 125 Hektor couple shelves down, or the Summarex. Now
those are monsters.

Or may be it's Noctilust :-)

Thanks!

use richard@imagecraft.com)