Subject: Re: [Leica] Journalism, altered photo's, and other ethical debates
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:12:19 -0800

Nope, right you are on that point. And for many years he used a Leica V35,
one sweet projector! :-)

I miss mine, snif...

on 11/7/03 7:31 AM, Tim Atherton at tim@KairosPhoto.com wrote:

> Eric, I think we were talking darkroom manipulation and it wasn't meant in a
> negative sense - anyone who looks at one of his prints in person can see a
> huge amount of work dodging and burning, possibly bleaching etc has gone
> into them. They aren't close to being "straight" prints

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- - Galileo Galilei

Replies: Reply from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] Journalism, altered photo's, and other ethical debates)