Subject: Re: [Leica] Mundane LUGness...;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 17:08:01 -0800

B. D. Colen showed:
Subject: [Leica] Mundane LUGness...;-)

> So here are four new images with no point, redeaming social or political
> value- and no claim is made for great photographic value either..
> Here to end of gallery -
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-55836.html
> Enjoy, mock, dismiss...what the hell...I kind of like the cat and the
> red leaf, but...<<<<

Now look here B.D. my man, you gotta knock off this artsy stuff or your
credibility as the word grouch terror of the Leica LUG e-ways is going to be
jeopardized beyond repair!! ;-)

I mean pretty coloured leaves, cute cats and sunlit apples are going to have
you looking like a quiet respectable Boston gentleman. When in reality we
know you to be the biggest baddest MaMa around! ;-)

Besides the stuff yer shooting is "rather cool and neat," so you could be
showing up the regular peeling paint, rock and fern and painted barn Leica
shooters if you keep this up. Not to mention old AA might be on yer case
from high above or below whatever, for stealing his thunder if you should
twitch some of these into B&W. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Mundane LUGness...;-))