Subject: [Leica] PEOIAW: Arizona Faces in the Crowd
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:19:18 -0800

I was down in Arizona for a few weeks and made it to a couple of Arizona Fall
League baseball games. The World Series had just finished the day I took these.
I could have done individual shots of the entire crowd on the few rolls of film
in my camera bag. There were more players than spectators.

I like this portrait the best, clearly a Boy of October (it was a Monday
afternoon at about 1:30 when I took this):

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Peoria-AZ/TriX-31-Peoria.jpg>

Then there was this woman who was definately kicking back:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Peoria-AZ/TriX-38-Peoria.jpg>

But this woman, clearly a transplant from New Yawk, was totally into the game.
And maybe the players too.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Peoria-AZ/TriX-42-Peoria.jpg>

She sat behind the third base dugout cheering for every player, finding
something positive to shout. Maybe she WASN'T a New Yawker after all!

All taken on TriX @ 400, R8 with 100mm APO.

Comments appreciated.

Adam Bridge