Subject: [Leica] Bouncing with the SF20
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <MZEISSLE@gannett.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 15:55:29 -0500

Use a piece of reflective material (mirror, foil on a card, etc.),
attach it at a 45 degree angle (shiny side toward the ceiling) in front
of the strobe on the SF20 and the light will bounce just like a bigger
strobe would.  While not an elegant solution, it works and makes for a
really small bounce kit.  I have had success with this rig on the M6 TTL
using Portra 160NC with lenses stopped down to f/2.8.  The rooms should
have a fairly low ceiling that is light in tone, and you can't shoot
anything stopped past f/2.8, due to the small output from the SF20; but
if you have fast glass, it works fine.

Regards,

/Mitch