Subject: Re: [Leica] The Decisive Moment is gone
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:39:53 -0800

I think that at one time it was considered advocacy photography, which has
once again come back full circle to that definition. Recently, publications
like Doubletake and Aperture have added a sort of formalism to the approach.
The demands of a new photographic consumer, the investor, pushed for new
definitions of the work on hand. Definitions that I think would often be at
odds with past usages that the photographer's used themselves.
Slobodan Dimitrov