Subject: [Leica] Re: Image Recovery Software
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:04:56 -0600

Ted:

>And best of all? To double check the files "IN THE COMPUTER folder!" That
>the pictures are actually transferred before cleaning the memory card.
>That's got to be the "BIGGY of the day!"

I remember the first time I embedded images into the pressure plate on my M.
After that, I learned to watch the rewind knob very carefully.  Same idea,
Ted.  Just a different way of doing things.  Different traps you can fall
into.  Different safeguards to take.

At least with digital, you won't accidentally leave your lenscap on.  I've
done that a few times, as well.  :)

Eric

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Image Recovery Software)