Subject: Re: I]: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz 4Ted and Meds
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:54:12 -0800

Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Ruddy und Ted
>
> Why don't you both stop, please.  I'm not asking you both to shake hands and make
> up, just please stop.
>
> Jerry

Jerry in all respect people post; others respond; there is no "just
please stop" just like there is no "just say no."
But I want to know about these Leica Meds from Tamarkin.
Will they stop me from using my Movie money to buy a new 90 F 4?
Or do they make it so I can hand hold at 1/8th a second with a 50?

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> (Re: [Leica] 20 Greene)