Subject: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz 4 Jon
From: "" <LEICA-USER@ispwest.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:23:48 -0800

Jon
 I would take the pepsi challenge with you and anyone of you blue box buyers, that I could
out perform anyone of you as a photographer in any aspect or facet of the photography
genre.  But what would that prove? That I am not a fan of jigsaw puzzles, or Jon is not as
good a photogr4apher as he dreams he is.