Subject: Re: [Leica] m7...good or not AND R9
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:42:09 -0500

Alastair Firkin wrote:
> Thanks Rolfe,
>
> Do the flash improvements do anything substantial. I suspect for me
> another R8 body at these prices would be more than good enough.

If you're speaking of the HSS stuff such as on the M7, then I don't know
because I've never used it.

If you're speaking of the improved flexibility in the TTL metering
modes, I think this is a marginal improvement but I haven't really shot
enough flash with the R9 to comment on it.

When I'm using these cameras I tend to use both of them so I usually
ignore some of these things that are only slightly different on the two
models.

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem