Subject: [Leica] Re: Shutter lag
From: "Roy Feldman" <royfphoto@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:05:37 -0400

For a lot of years I shot Formula 1 racing with a Hassy: tripped the
shudder by the approaching sound of the car...if I saw the car I missed
it, with enough practice I got a lot of keepers.
At press conferences I listen for the rhythm of the speaker and wait for
the pauses ( lips are usually shut and occasionally a smile).
Short lag times are important but there are work arounds.
Use your ears too.
Roy Feldman
Ford Photo