Subject: Re: Re[3]: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:12:27 -0800

"Amazing Post.  From my point of view, stealth posting, no Name.  Also hard
to figure out what the hell you are saying from your stealth position. I
must be too damn shallow to understand you. Are you saying everyone should
love Annie?  Or do exactly what she does?  Or throw our Leicas in the river?
'fes up! tell us what the hell you really mean."

Sonny, "Leica-User" is obviously the kind of person that goes to the store,
spots a big blue box with a tiger on the front, buys it and is crestfallen
when he discovers it is not a jig-saw puzzle"
All the flakes are not necessarily in boxes!

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> ([Leica] NOW -- Annie Leibovitz & Leica Halloween)
Message from Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com> (Re[3]: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz)