Subject: [Leica] Re:shot not possible with digital
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:05:49 +1100

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:31:24 -0500 "B. D. Colen" wrote:

 > [Palaver about digital cameras being the equivalent of film
 > under all conditions and how I have an anti-digital axe to
 > grind]

(Sigh.)  Incorrect & a complete misstatement of my position.

I could of course painstakingly rebut all the points in your
follow-up, but I don't have time as I have a business to run,
code to write, photographs to take, clients to attend etc.

Nevermind.  I'll assume for the sake of harmony that - keeping
in mind the 50 other messages you post to the LUG a day - you
simply got confused here with what I originally said.  :?)

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth
Blue Mountains  NSW   Australia
<http://nemeng.com>