Subject: Re: [Leica] m7...good or not?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:42:27 -0400

At 09:55 AM 10/27/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry...but I have a question that is maybe out of context here. It's not
>about wolves or whiskey or digital shadow noise.
>How is the m7? Are you guys buying them? I've used m4 forever, and dreamed
>about the day when an m4 would be made with AE.
>Is the m7 the answer to my dreams? Is it much faster to use than the m6?
>I'm not a tech-head, just a image maker.  I use a nikon f3 with a motor
>drive on AE for much of my assignments. It's so easy and quick.

Roy:

You will get along fine with the M7 if you are used to using an AE camera
like the F3.  The new Leica  motor is quite nice on the F7.  I have had a
M7 for about a year and I am very happy with it.  I use the AE a lot and
the exposures seem to be fine.

BTW,  Here is my Wolf picture.

http://robsteve.com/wk8.htm

Regards,