Subject: Re: [Leica] CV 50mm Nokton 1.5 vs used Sumicron
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 04:45:09 +0100

BD,

With the Nocti (which I also owned once) you are just amazed that you take
any kind of picture in those lighting conditions, so you put up with
whatever other deficiencies the lens might have. Although I do not recall
being unhappy about the bokeh with the Noctilux, while with the Nokton it
was really ugly.

Nathan