Subject: Re: [Leica] CV 50mm Nokton 1.5 vs used Sumicron
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:03:20 +0100

Jeff,

I had a Nokton for a while. It is a good lens, plenty sharp and all, but it
has really ugly bokeh (out of focus rendition). Since I do take a lot of
pictures at the wide apertures, this became an issue for me, and I sold the
Nokton in favour of a Summilux. If bokeh is not an issue for you, than I
think you will be quite happy with the Nokton.

Nathan