Subject: Re: [Leica] Is digital photography necrophilia?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:45:00 -0400

At 11:39 AM 10/19/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Tina-
>Using the Digital Albums, how do you determine if your DSLR sensor has
>gathered dust throughout the day?  Of course, how would you "know" that your
>camera isn't scratching your film?

Exactly.  I have much less trouble spotting digital files than scanned
film!  I'm scanning black and white film from Guatemala right now and I'm
spending hours spotting it!

Tina

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> ([Leica] Spotting scans WAS Re: Is digital photography necrophilia?)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Is digital photography necrophilia?)