Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 42: Noorderlicht, Amsterdam, Almere
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 05:54:25 -0700

Nathan.  I just have to comment on these.  I love the alternates 2, 3 and 4.
The exposures are great.  I am a sucker for darker B&W images, and 2 & 3
qualify.  I think 3 is my favorite.  I like detail shots and this has a good
mood to it.  I is something I would look for and photograph, so I appreciate
it when someone else does an outstanding job of it.

Aram

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 42: Noorderlicht, Amsterdam, Almere)