Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 near focus
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:37:16 -0600

Yes but apparently some M3s cannot be adjust all the way to 0.7m. If
you try the adjustment yourself MAKE SURE THE RANGEFINDER ARM IS
STOPPED BY THE ADJUSTABLE STOP. You do not want it stopping by hitting
the internals of the viewfinder! You may have to fine tune the length
of the arm to make the rangefinder accurate in the new close range.

John Collier