Subject: Re: [Leica] Flowers for your day RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:47:13 -0400

At 09:38 AM 10/17/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Water water every where and not enough scotch to go with it. ;-)
>
>Trust me this isn't Leica weather unless you have water proof housings for
>them. :-(
>
>ted

Go South, young man!  It's been beautiful fall weather here with crisp air
and Carolina blue skies.  The leaves have just started to turn.  They are
playing the world champship for disc golf across the street at the Winthrop
Lake and I'll be out there taking photos the rest of the day.

It's too pretty to sit inside.  Come on down.  Or as they say in Rock Hill
- - y'all come see me!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com