Subject: [Leica] FS: 75mm f1.4 Summilux Model 11810
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:41:46 -0500

Must find a new home for this wonderful lens. I find I must sacrifice one
photo item in order to satisfy another hobby need of mine as a classical
musician.

This lens is model 11810 with the built in metal lens hood. It is in mint
condition; I see no marks of any kind, anywhere.

It comes with the original box with matching serial number and leather
pouch. I don't have the instruction manual for it as I am the second owner
of this lens.

$1250.00 including FedEx 2-day air to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Pictures are available upon request. Please contact me off list if you are
interested. 10 day return privilege if not completely satisfied.

Tom Henson
Houston, Tx.
Tom.Henson@Bakerbotts.com
(713) 229-1642