Subject: RE: [Leica] Photo Contest: MASSIVE FILM ...
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:20:09 -0500

If I was good enough to make my silver oxide film appear the way it is
supposed to appear, I'd be a dyed-in-the-wool film (or should we be saying
"died-in-the-wool film"). Color's not a problem; both film and digital do a
fine job. But my scanned Tri-X and HP5 just don't look they way they did in
the 1960's. I can't believe that I was better at developing back then with
my Kodak tank and corregated clear plastic film aprons (remember them
things?), but maybe I have lost my developing touch.

Jeffery