Subject: [Leica] FS: R stuff
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:06:46 -0700

I need to make room for new toys.  Prices do not include shipping.

14127 Viso-to-Leicaflex adapter: to use Visoflex lenses on R bodies like
14167 adapter, but has a fake aperture ring for metering with the Leicaflex
Standard.  Can also be used on any other Leica reflex, but does not have the
R cam so older R bodies will need some exposure compensation, for example
+1.5 stops on the R4sP.  Slight signs of use.  $25

250mm f/4 Telyt-R, late model: the very desirable close focus, rotating
tripod mount, lighter weight model.  E67 filter size.  The finish on this
one is ugly, it looks like it was splattered with a solvent in a few spots.
Also has two faint semi-circular scratches in the coating of the front
element.  Mechanically works perfectly.  I bought the lens in this condition
and I have never noticed problems from the scratches; numerous photos on my
website were made with this lens: Black Oystercatcher, Desert Cottontail,
Mountain Bluebird, mule deer... ask to see specific examples.  Includes
front and rear caps.  $400

560mm f/5.6 lens head for Televit, with diaphragm module and front cap.
Lens shows a few signs of use, no abuse.  Front cap is the original, looks
like it had a crack on the rim that was repaired with epoxy.  Diaphragm
module has some oil on the blades, does not affect operation.  Produces
beautiful images but chronic shoulder problems make it hard for me to use
it.  $850

Please contact me privately at telyt@earthlink.net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento