Subject: [Leica] FS: R stuff
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 05:30:37 -0700

I need to make room for new toys.  Prices do not include shipping.

14167 Viso-to-R adapter: allows you to use any Visoflex lens on any SL, SL2
or R body.  Shows light signs of use.  This particular adapter has the R nul
cam needed to zero the meter of older R bodies for accurate metering.  Very
few 14167 adapters have this cam.  $125

14127 Viso-to-Leicaflex adapter: similar to the above, but has a fake
aperture ring for metering with the Leicaflex Standard.  Can also be used on
any other Leica reflex, but does not have the R cam so older R bodies will
need some exposure compensation, for example +1.5 stops on the R4sP.  $50

35mm Summicron-R, German: this is the current optical formula in a Wetzlar
3-cam mount, uses E55 filters.  Moderate finish wear, optically and
mechanically works well, includes front and rear caps.  $450

250mm f/4 Telyt-R, late model: the very desirable close focus, rotating
tripod mount, lighter weight model.  E67 filter size.  The finish on this
one is ugly, it looks like it was splattered with a solvent in a few spots.
Also has two faint semi-circular scratches in the coating of the front
element.  Mechanically works perfectly.  I bought the lens in this condition
and I have never noticed problems from the scratches; numerous photos on my
website were made with this lens: Black Oystercatcher, Desert Cottontail,
Mountain Bluebird, mule deer... ask to see specific examples.  Includes
front and rear caps.  $400

Please contact me privately at telyt@earthlink.net