Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-gallery blues WAS Leica MP for landscape, extubated
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:19:43 -0700

Phong wrote:
><Snip>
> I know that Photoshop 7 creates .jpg's that cannot be loaded with some
> browsers, if you do a "Save As" instead of "Save for Web".  I wonder
> if this is the case here.><Snip>

I'm pretty sure I use both indiscriminately, Phong. Regularl "Save as"
has not lost any of it's "power" and it did gain a few  tidbits. I've
used it a lot because there was a period of time when the "save for web"
would crash my program and or computer. So i'd use that. No conflicts.
Golive loved it. Netscape dug it.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com