Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-gallery blues WAS Leica MP for landscape, extubated
From: "Phong" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 05:01:32 -0400

I also tried to navigate from,
then to 2003 PAW.  The index thumbnails does not show the last
thumbnail; the last thumbnail shown is "young meets old".
I click on where the thumbnail of extubated is; nothing shows.
I even double-clicked on the link target
Still nothing shows.

I know that Photoshop 7 creates .jpg's that cannot be loaded with some
browsers, if you do a "Save As" instead of "Save for Web".  I wonder
if this is the case here.  I also wonder if Leica gallery actually
shows the jpg you loaded to the site, or if it re-generates the image
file (to resize for example);  pbase ( does this, and
it's one of the reasons I am moving away from pbase.

- - Phong

Daniel Ridings wrote:
> When the gallery gives me problems (and it did on this one), I doctor the
> URL, in this case down to:
> Then I can just navigate down to Steve's 2003 PAW and find the last shot.
> It was worth the bother. I go back and look at Steve's shot everytime
> someone writes about it, even the ones who write that it is a problem to
> reach. The baby's eyes cut to the quick. It's comforting to see that the
> mother seems cool, calm and collected.
> Daniel

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <> (Re: [Leica] Leica-gallery blues WAS Leica MP for landscape, extubated)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <> (Re: [Leica] Leica-gallery blues ...extubated)