Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica normal lenses
From: Frank Farmer <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:18:12 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Emanuel,

I've heard of the likelihood of a new Summilux 50 - perhaps to match the new Summilux
50 for the R system.  I have not, however, heard anything about a new Noctilux.  Is there
something I've missed or is it pure speculation.  Does Leica have something in the pipes?
Just wondering because I'm always "in the market" for a noctilux but can't ever bring myself
to by one.  Weird.

Thanks in advance,

Frank