Subject: RE: [Leica] Anyone been using the DiMAGE 5400?
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:44:28 -0700

On 2003-10-14 ahgraves@prodigy.net (Allen Graves) thoughtfully wrote:

>As an aside, Vuescan is also a great program,
>butits interface is, if anything, even less
>optimal.

I'm not a fan of Vuescan either. It seems to run things well most of the time,
but its workflow elludes me. And the human interface stinks - definately design
by geek. It probably rocks for the guys who think 1980s vintage VCRs had great
human interface design (flashing 12 flashing 12...)

Is the Nikon software better on the PC?

Adam