Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: A priceless comment
From: "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:20:09 -0400

Exactly, BD...  I freely admit that comfort with a particular technology is
a generational thing.  When I started using Leicas (or any 35mm for that
matter) in the early 50s, all serious photography was done on LF. With PJs
all using 4X5 Graphics, there was no serious place for the "miniature
camera".  As in all things, times change and people try but sometimes fail
to keep up.

JB