Subject: Re: [Leica] My first 36/36 project in it's entirety
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:22:20 -0700

Hi Jeff:

I don't comment much anymore on things here on the LUG but had to say I
think you are right on the money with that book you like.  My kids are
getting close to 50 and I still bought one for each of them. I wish someone
had given me one when I was in my 40's - lots of good stuff in there.

Just my .02 cents.

Ted