Subject: Re: [Leica] My first 36/36 project in it's entirety
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

>Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:19:21 -0600
>From: "Bill" <bill@photobynelsch.com>
>Subject: RE: [Leica] My first 36/36 project in it's
>entirety
>
>Seeing Double.
>
>re: Sept 29, 2003 photos
>
>Hey Jeff,
>
>I noticed that you have a couple of the images that
are >obvious duplicates - the old red truck and the
bare >tree - did you mean for those to be included?

Those aren't dupes, Bill: Sometimes old habits kick in
and I just find myself squeezing off a second shot
without thinking!

>Also I >notice that you have only one, possibly two,
>verticals >and that you seem to be (subconsciously?)
>focused (pun intended:)) on parking/cars.  You really
>should get >that Mercedes. :)

Hmm, since this got posted (accidently?) to the LUG, I
ought to explain something to the folks not familiar
with the Denver gang:

1) We are all cheapskates and proud of it: Everything
is available at discount, no exceptions!

2) We believe that paying in cash is good! Living on
credit is not so good!
Mercedes-Benzes can be had for under $6,000, so this
is fair. But I think I'll hold out for a <$5K
Miata--and covered parking. But how to choose between
that, a nice vacation, or a Salgado photograph?! I've
never been to Provence...or Darjeeling. Or a whole lot
of other neat-sounding places.

And speaking strictly for myself, I kind of liked this
book:

http://www.simpleliving.net/ymoyl/resource.asp?sku=bymoyl

>Good work - but where are all the little people?

Well, there are a few heads at the bottom of one of
the  photos.

Jeff