Subject: Re: [Leica] Aberlour a'bunadh...
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 23:20:30 -0400

What a weird coincidence. I love malt Scotch whiskies, not the Islays with
regrets to Ted and many others. I favor Speyside malts, Cardhu has been a
favorite for years, Macallan when I hanker for the sherry cask and the
Balvenies. At a friend's house two evenings ago he poured me a good dram of
Aberlour a'bunadh and a touch of branch, refused to put in even a single
cube of ice. Never had it before. Quite extraordinary. Happy birthday Steve.
You're fortunate; you'll love it.

Seth           LaK 9