Subject: [Leica] RE:Nathan's PAW 40: Light and land
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 12:59:43 +0200

>The views in the Netherlands are certainly very different from those in
>Switzerland. The flat landscape here accentuates the clouds and the
light, >and so this is my theme this week. One day, while driving on the
motorway >near my home, I saw  the approaching storm along the dike, and
I just had >to capture the combination of dark clouds and sunshine:

Natham

You're a good photographer in the Netherlands or in Switzerland or
wherever you go. Nice use of color and excellent lights!

Felix