Subject: Re: [Leica] What would it take to get me to go digital
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:04:12 -0700

I'm with you, John.  BTW, you just described the mythical, magical digital
M.  I have no doubt the sensor technology to create it will become available
sooner than we think.  But the question is whether it will be economically
feasible.  Fewer people appreciate lens quality when so much can be done
with Photoshop.

As always, connoisseurs chafe under the tyranny of the market.

- --Jim