Subject: Re: [Leica] Right angle finder
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:11:18 -0700

Slobodan

I asked that question a few years ago so I went to my local camera store
and looked.  Since they did not have an angle finder, I looked at a
Minolta eyecup accessory.  It did not fit my R4 or R8, so I assumed the
Minolta right angle finder would not fit.  I bought a Leica one, which
says "Japan" and looks just like the Minolta one, but I assume the actual
mount is different.

That is how I made my judgement.

Aram

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Right angle finder)