Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:02:55 -0500

The Natchitoches Times has been digital for several years.
The NSU Potpourri, our campus yearbook,  was  one of the first in the nation
to go all digital, photography, pre-press, the whole shebang. Been that way
for several years.

Lots of the smaller rural newspapers went digital long before the big ones
did.

As to the criticim of people touting digital on a  Leica List.  I shoot
both.  I have my M6 in my camera bag at my feet.  I carry two cameras with
me, just about everywhere. One is my M6 and the other is my Lika Leica.  And
guess what?  I shoot pictures with both.

Within easy reach, meaning I do not have to leave my chair, I can put my
hand on a loaded Leica IIIf, a loaded Leica m6, and a LC5 with a full charge
of batteries and a clean SD card.  I am capable of shooting 180 shots
without reloading.

SonC