Subject: RE: [Leica] Must see sights in Chicago.
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:39:43 -0600

Paul is on one of the printer lists I'm on. Some of the "Meetings"
photographs were in the latest Doubletake - fascinating if you ever had to
sit through a small town council/planning/schoolboard meeting...

I've also seen the nuclear stuff somewhere to, but I don't recall where -
all in all fascinating work.

a few tech details for anyone interested: