Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 39 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 20:30:50 +0200 (MEST)

> Question? Did you take more than one shot of it?

I did take a couple of more, yes. But there were no other ones to line up
through the hole. Stones like this usually have (or have had) a function.
Some are milestones, old direction signs. I haven't found what the purpose
of this particular one is.

> PS > It looks like Ewa is thinking " O no not more pictures"

Actually, the kids have been pestering us, on and off, for the last five
years to get cable. She's looking through the various suppliers and
combinations ... none of which provide all the channels that the kids
want. So once again ... we give up and pack the pamphlets away :) The kids
seem to be getting less and less interested in TV (no channels :) )

Thanks,
Daniel