Subject: [Leica] PAW 39 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:20:39 +0200 (MEST)

The main is a closeup of some ruins. The church at Nittorp in western
Sweden was built in the end of the 1100's possibly the beginning of the
1200's. It was built large from the very start. The area must have been a
population center at one time. No more. The church was abondoned about 150
years ago and just lies out in the woods now, right off the road.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/39.html

I saw some GeeBee clouds (and missed him):

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/39alt1.html

As for the RAW (Rollei-a-week) ... I had come home from Oslo with a
couple of rolls, but rejected all of them. The "non-cable, cable-release"
for the Rolleicord from Todd was waiting for me. I'm hoping it will work
like a soft-release. So I tried it at some slow speeds.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/39raw.html

Criticism is ok. It's not my best week so just rub it in :)

Daniel Ridings
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003