Subject: Re: [Leica] Caffeine
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:31:53 -0700

frank theriault wrote:

> I'm with you Seth,
>
> I simply cannot figure out Starbucks.  Bad coffee, for a high price.  Is it the
> pretty names for their blends?  "Today, our feature blends are El Richo
> Guatamalan, picked only from the sunny side of the mountain, between 1/2 and 2/3
> way up, where the beans are richest, and Kenyan Dark, dark and lusty as the
> continent from which it is lovingly picked, between March 23rd and 31st, the
> optimal picking dates for this very special bean."
>
> It don't matter, Starbucks all tastes the same to me - bitter and over-roasted.

I have a way of dealing with Starbucks you'd not expect.

While Tonya down the street has a baseball bat in her car to deal with
lifes day to day stresses and the stresses on the road i have a pair of
plastic eyeglasses with a nose and mustache attached in my glove
compartment next to a Canon Eos in case there is not other place to get
a cup  of coffee other than Starbucks for miles. To be seen there I'm
convinced would be devastating to my image.  I don't change my name I
just pronounce it a whole lot differently.

Marqué Rabinér
On line I tell them I'm a rocket scientist. If they ask. Even if they don't.

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Caffeine)
Reply from Mike Durling <durling@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Caffeine)