Subject: [Leica] Caffeine
From: "Oliver Bryk" <>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:33:48 -0700

Gary wrote:
"Ah, Peets. The Lagavulin of coffee! I'm drinking a cup of Dark French Roast
I type this. Must have been a good place to work.
It was a remarkable blend of bright, hard working engineers from many
different countries. At home I brew Peet's Dark French Roast in the Krups, 1
heaping table spoon of beans per 1 cup of water. I drink two mugs in the
morning; the first while reading The New York Times (two on Sundays).

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <> (Re: [Leica] Caffeine)