Subject: Re: [Leica] Ellie in Charge
From: Mark Delk <macdude4@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:09:13 -0400

Small little thing isn't she.

Try to get a picture of her working on a player. I saw a very good
picture where a player either had a hamstring pull or a muscle cramp,
the player was laying on his back and a small girl-woman was standing
over him using every bit of strength she had to hold his leg up over
his head. The look on her face was priceless, not to mention the grins
on the faces of a couple of the other players watching them.

Sometimes what is happening on the sidelines is more interesting than
what is going on in the field of play.

Mark