Subject: Re: [Leica] Cameras FS New Store -- Speaking of Nikons
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:13:20 EDT

Mark,

Your stream of consciousness re the Nikon FM made for entertaining and
informative reading. I still own and use the original FM that can use the old
meter-coupled or the later era AI Nikkors. The FM is light. It came with a very good
plastic body low cost f1.8 50mm lens, designated 'E' (electronic, I guess)
which meant that it was packed with the likes of the plastic EM as well. But the
glass was excellent. That give-a-way didn't last long. The FM still is an
ideal complement to my M3.

Best,
br

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Cameras FS New Store -- Speaking of Nikons)