Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting question - an Operating Room
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:54:55 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/03 9:43:49 AM, tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:

<< On the other hand my suggestion to new shooters is, if you start to get
squeazy.. get out of the room quickly, sit down on the floor in the hall and put
your head between your legs. Just don't crash and burn in the OR cause you'll
probably piss off a few people.:-)
ted >>
As a sidelight to this blood business, at the Army induction center on
Whitehall Street, NYC, I recall an incident while I was on a line in which blood was
drawn. In front of me was this hulking fellow who towered above me and
everybody else. Suddenly he crashed to the floor in a faint. Whether he was affected
by the sight of blood  or the trauma of his own blood extracted by the gross
method used then, I don't know. But medicine has come a long way since then.

br